The Patent Attorneys of Moser Götze & Partner are German and European Patent Attorneys.
We have authority of representation at:
• The German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA)
• The Federal Office for Plant Varieties (BSA)
• The European Patent Office (EPA)
• The Office of Harmonisation for the Internal Market (OHIM, Trademarks and Design Office of the European Union)
• The Board of Appeal of the OHIM
• The Community Plant Variety Office (CPVO)
• The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
• The Federal Patent Court (BPatG)
• The Federal Supreme Court (BGH) in patent invalidity proceedings
The attorneys have different backgrounds in natural sciences and engineering and are thus able to cover a broad spectrum of work.